Brother and Sister

Brother and Sister

Elder Sherman

Elder Sherman
Right before entering the MTC

Monday, August 22, 2011

July 25, 2011

My companion Elder Beberger absolutely loves talks. He has read and listened to more talks than anyone I have ever met. And he uses them to a lot in teaching which is really awesome. I really love my companion a lot. And I am actually really sad that he is getting transferred tomorrow. He is a great missionary. He is a convert and he joined when he was 16 and is just really solid. He has a solid testimony, a lot of Faith, and a lot of love. I wish I could keep serving with him. But He is being transferred to a different Zone where he is going to be in a split zone leadership. Which means his companion isnt going to be a zone leader but the zone leader he'll be working with will be in a different area and he;ll be trainning him to be a new zone leader and also Elder Beberger will be follow up trainning a new missionary. Which means its the new missionaries second transfer and he's his second companion in the field. So President has definately thrown Elder Beberger a curveball. Haha. He has taught me a lot. He has belped me to increase my Faith and attitude a lot. And we have seen miracles in the work together. He is from Oregon too and he said he is going to come visit you after he goes home. And he will hopefully be there when I get home. that would be really cool. The first transfer I was with him he told me his goal for me was for me to drive in Nascar in the future. Hahaha. But it is amazing so so so amazing being able to be a missionary. Lives are changing forever. Even for all Eternity, for the better. And you can't measure the worth of a soul anymore than you can span the measure of the universe. Thank you Mom for you and Dad and all your prayers, love, and Support. It is so grealty appreciated. I know my life has changed forever. Thank you Mom. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment